Great information is valuable.
But knowing exactly what to do with it? That can be priceless.
Which is why our first-ever nutrition and fitness trends report doesn’t just cover the trends. It also provides actionable takeaways you can use with your clients. Not just in 2020, but right now.
To create this report, we analyzed data from nearly 15,000 Precision Nutrition clients and used it to identify the most interesting (and useful) trends.
You’ll not only learn what people really want to achieve through nutrition, fitness, and health change, but also what they’re struggling with the most.
Even more important, we’re sharing our insights: The proven strategies we’ve developed to help people overcome their most frustrating challenges—and speed their progress—based on our work with over 100,000 clients.
With this in-depth report, you’ll learn:
- The top 10 nutrition challenges clients face (these may not be what you think they are)
- The eating struggle that affects 70% of women (and is the fastest growing problem for men)
- The secret problem with modern foods (it’s not just their calorie counts)
- The average person’s #1 health and fitness goal (and how to help your clients achieve it)
- Why most weight loss diets will continue to fail (and what to do instead)
- The top 3 barriers to exercise (with strategies to overcome them)
- The key foods people aren’t eating enough of (fixing this can speed your clients’ progress)
- How to help clients eat better at restaurants (even if they won’t stop dining out every day)
- And much more, taken from our extensive client research and deep professional experience.
All to help you get ahead of the curve for 2020—for better client results… and greater success as a coach.
While we won’t suggest this special report is literally “priceless,” we’re pretty sure it’s worth way more than we’re charging. Which is… absolutely nothing.
To access this FREE report, click here to download.
If you’re a coach, or you want to be…
Learning how to coach clients, patients, friends, or family members through healthy eating and lifestyle changes—and helping them achieve the lasting results they really want—is both an art and a science.
If you’d like to learn more about both, consider the Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification. The next group kicks off shortly.
What’s it all about?
The Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification is the world’s most respected nutrition education program. It gives you the knowledge, systems, and tools you need to really understand how food influences a person’s health and fitness. Plus the ability to turn that knowledge into a thriving coaching practice.
Developed over 15 years, and proven with over 100,000 clients and patients, the Level 1 curriculum stands alone as the authority on the science of nutrition and the art of coaching.
Whether you’re already mid-career, or just starting out, the Level 1 Certification is your springboard to a deeper understanding of nutrition, the authority to coach it, and the ability to turn what you know into results.
[Of course, if you’re already a student or graduate of the Level 1 Certification, check out our Level 2 Certification Master Class. It’s an exclusive, year-long mentorship designed for elite professionals looking to master the art of coaching and be part of the top 1% of health and fitness coaches in the world.]
Interested? Add your name to the presale list. You’ll save up to 30% and secure your spot 24 hours before everyone else.
We’ll be opening up spots in our next Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification on Wednesday, January 15th, 2020.
If you want to find out more, we’ve set up the following presale list, which gives you two advantages.
- Pay less than everyone else. We like to reward people who are eager to boost their credentials and are ready to commit to getting the education they need. So we’re offering a discount of up to 30% off the general price when you sign up for the presale list.
- Sign up 24 hours before the general public and increase your chances of getting a spot. We only open the certification program twice per year. Due to high demand, spots in the program are limited and have historically sold out in a matter of hours. But when you sign up for the presale list, we’ll give you the opportunity to register a full 24 hours before anyone else.
If you’re ready for a deeper understanding of nutrition, the authority to coach it, and the ability to turn what you know into results… this is your chance to see what the world’s top professional nutrition coaching system can do for you.
The post Special report: The top nutrition, fitness, and health trends and insights for 2020. Key findings and proven solutions for better client results. appeared first on Precision Nutrition.